We are pleased to invite you to the Exploration Managers Forum meeting at Losby Gods
The meeting will start with lunch at 11:30 Thursday, January 26th.
A bus has been arranged for your transport to and from Oslo Airport Gardermoen.
The bus from Oslo Airport Gardermoen to Losby will depart on January 26th at 11am.
The bus from Losby to Oslo Airport Gardermoen will depart on January 27th at at 12:45 am.
26 January 2017
11.30 Registration and lunch
12.40 Summing up the party programs on exploration before the election - Thorbjørn Giæver Eriksen, Norwegian oil and gas
13.00 News from MPE - Lars Tarald Kvam
13.30 News from NPD - Sissel Eriksen
14.30 Discoveries and drilling:
- 3 Discoveries:
- Langfjellet – Øyvind Huseby, Aker BP
- Cara discovery – Raphael Fillon, Engie
- Brasse - Andy Roberts, Faroe-Petroleum
- Statoil on their drilling campaign in Barents Sea 2017 – Dan Tuppen
15.45 BaSEC - what now? - Åshild Tandberg Skjærseth, Statoil
16.15 Transnational findings - Hans P. Nordby, Chevron
17.00 EM 2017 - when and how? - Gro Gunnleiksrud Haatvedt, Aker BP
(18.00 Scheduled GTO meeting, separate invitation)
27 January 2017
08.30 Way forward for the industry, are we competitive and what will the climate situation change?
- Karl Johnny Hersvik, Aker BP
- Hildegunn T. Blindheim, Norsk olje og gass
10.00 Internal EMF (Exploration Managers Forum) meeting
- Regulations and good practices for seismic data acqusition on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, Finn Roar Aamodt, Statoil
- EMF Workplan 2017
- Words from Karl Eirk Schjøtt- Pedersen, Norsk olje og gass
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Elisabeth Gjerdsjø, email@example.com
The registration deadline is Friday 6th of January